- From the Content tab, click Branding and then Color Scheme.
- To use a color scheme that we've already created, select a color scheme from Available Color Schemes.
- To choose custom colors for your scheme, here are some notes to guide you:
- To change the color, enter the rgba code directly, or click the color box and select the new color.
- To control color transparency, set the last value of the rgba code to a value between 0 and 1 (where 0 is completely transparent and 1 has no transparency).
Note: You can also create transparent tiles by checking the Transparent box from Content > Branding > Design (which also blocks you from choosing tile background colors).
- Flatten Colors eliminates the gradient effect and creates a flat-tile look.
- Invert Colors flips the color scheme to the one on the opposite end of the spectrum.
- Restore returns the color scheme to the last one saved.