Within the Heartland Restaurant Admin Portal navigate to the "Loyalty HUB" button on the left-hand side.
1. The first page you will land on is the Main Dashboard. The Main Dashboard will show a breakdown of various data points including sales by location, your buying members, average spend per visit, and much more.
You can also access "Business Insights" at the top-right in which you can target members who are automatically segmented based on certain behaviors.
2. Next is the "Filter Members" tab, in which you can segment your own defined group of users based on attributes and actions or simply filter all members.
After filtering for a member group you can either export to CSV file or perform a "One-Time" action.
3. Within the "Campaigns" feature, you will be able to execute a "One-Time' action directly on the entire loyalty database or a segmented group. In addition, the default 5% point accumulation rule will be visible.
4. The email feature will allow you to create your very own branded email which can be sent out through a "One-Time action" via the "Campaign Center". Please note, that you can only send emails to members who have consented to marketing communication.
4. Look up individual loyalty members by phone or email via the search function in the top header. Once you pull up the account, you can execute an "Action" as well as tagging and updating details.
*Important Disclaimer:* Please remember that it is your responsibility to determine what your legal obligations might be under applicable privacy and data protection laws. If you are required to provide your end users with a privacy notice, please provide a link to that notice at email@example.com, and Como will ensure that it is accessible to your end users as they interact with your program.