Customize your app's color scheme to fit your brand's look and feel. Choose from one of our available color schemes, or create your own color scheme by selecting custom colors for app buttons, text, headers, and backgrounds of various types of screens.
To customize your color scheme:
- From the Content tab, click Branding and then Color Scheme.
- To use a color scheme that we've already created, select a color scheme from Available Color Schemes.
- To choose custom colors for your scheme, here are some notes to guide you:
- To change the color, enter the rgba code directly, or click the color box and select the new color.
- To control color transparency, set the last value of the rgba code to a value between 0 and 1 (where 0 is completely transparent and 1 has no transparency).
Note: You can also create transparent tiles by checking the Transparent box from Content > Branding > Design (which also blocks you from choosing tile background colors).
- Flatten Colors eliminates the gradient effect and creates a flat-tile look.
- Invert Colors flips the color scheme to the one on the opposite end of the spectrum.
- Restore returns the color scheme to the last one saved.
- Here's an illustration of where each color setting appears:
Note: You can choose a color for the item price that’s different from the item description text to emphasize the price. You can choose a suitable color for the category title since the title now appears on the image itself (with a gentle gradient background—however, if there isn’t a category title, the gradient will not appear).