- New Como Premium App – for Android and iOS
Preview your apps using the first version of the Como Premium app—supported by both Android and iOS devices.
- Registration Form – Customize the Register Button
Enhance your registration process by choosing what happens when a customer taps Register after filling out the registration form.
- Add Membership Payments to the Registration Form
Allow customers to pay for their club membership when they register in the app.
- Find Members – Membership Status
From a member’s profile (from Find Members), you can see their membership status: registered, not-registered or pending.
- Use an Email Login Validation Method
To log in as an existing member, a member can validate their identity by email.
- Use Barcodes to Display Redeem Codes
Allow members to redeem gifts using a barcode to display the redeem code.
- Catalogs – Open Directly to the Item Gallery
After tapping on a catalog or a category, display the item gallery directly—instead of first presenting the item list.
- Autofill Forms with the Last Details Submitted
By tapping a dedicated button on the top of the form, members can autofill the form with the details from the last form they submitted.
- Filter Members – Redeemed a Gift Search Fields
To enhance your search filters from Filter Members, the following fields were added for the Redeemed a Gift action type: Branch ID, Redeem Code, Total (per transaction) equals...
- SMS Stock Notifications – Add Numbers
When the stock for a gift is low (under 250), the business automatically receives a text message (SMS) to alert them.
- New Location Layout – Basic Location
Present the location screen using a new layout, Basic Location.
- Import Members – Multi-Language Support
The Import Members feature allows you to add members directly to the Como Hub using a .csv file. This multi-language support is also available for Import Locations.
- Import Members – Error Details
When using the Import Members feature, view the details of the error that can occur while importing the .csv file
- Data on Receiving an Asset – Asset Source
From the Como Hub, you can see the way a member received an asset—the asset source