The registration form is the door to your loyalty club. This is where you get to know your members for the first time. The form is flexible so you can customize the fields to suit your needs. For example, add favorite branch, birthday, email, etc.
The form can be embedded in the business website to enable registration without a mobile device. Contact us for more.
NOTE: The registration form was enhanced with a new modern and slick design, which will be released gradually to all businesses. The new registration form does not support the option to add an additional/different action to the Register button, so this capability is no longer available. This means that members cannot pay for their membership via the app (once the new registration form is released to the business). Click here for a sneak peak at the enhanced registration form.
To customize your registration form:
- From the Operation tab, click Registration and then Registration Form.
- Set the general settings of the form and click Save.
Field Description Sign-up Type If a member signs up with Facebook, their name and picture are added to their member profile automatically. However, they are still required to complete the mandatory fields from the registration form. Note: The only way to add pictures to member profiles is through Facebook sign-ups.
- With Facebook: Members can choose to sign up with Facebook and then complete the registration form, or go directly to the registration form.
- Without Facebook: Members aren't given the option to sign up with Facebook and are directed to the registration form.
- Only Facebook: Members are required to first sign up with Facebook before completing the registration form.
Connection to an external club?
If you require members to first register to another club before registering in the app, select Yes. Otherwise, select No.
Register member when they submit the form? Members tap Register at the bottom of the registration form to submit it. You can choose to perform another action in addition to or instead of registering them to the club. For example, instead of registering them, you can direct them to a PayPal payment page to pay for their membership. Or in addition to registering them, you can display their joining gift.
Select Yes to register them when they tap Register. Otherwise, select No. Note: If you select No, you'll need to register them using an automation.
Button Action Select which action occurs when a member taps Register (instead of or in addition to registering them to the club).
- To add a field to the registeration form, click Add Field.
- Select the Field Type, add the Field Text (title above the field) and an Optional Description (that appears as a sub-title and can be used to add a a short description or instructions for the field).
- To use a drop-down list for the field you added, add options for what members can select from the list:
- Click Add Options.
- Add the Option Text that appears in the drop-down list and the Value Saved (to Database).
- Repeat the steps for any other options you'd like to add to the list.
- Fill out the remaining field settings.
Field Description Show in update form? To present this field in the update form (opened from the member profile after they register by tapping Update), select Yes. Show on registration form? To present this field on the registration form, select Yes. Required? To make this field mandatory for members to fill out in order to submit their registration form, select Yes. Any field used to uniquely identify the member or for a verification method for logging in as an existing member should be required. Verify value? (only relevant for phone number field) For the phone number field, a text message (SMS) can be sent to the phone number entered to verify it's the member's phone. Select Yes to verify this number. Disable field updates after registration? To prevent members from changing a value after they submitted their form, select Yes for fixed values like birthday, name, etc. It's also important to prevent members from changing their birthday or anniversary date if you've created a birthday or anniversary automation. Min no. of characters Specify a minimum number of characters a member can enter in this field. Max no. of characters Specify a maximum number of characters a member can enter in this field. Publish Status Published items are shown in the app, while hidden items are not.
- Click Save.