- Automations Based on Scanning a Code
You can create an automation that is triggered when a member scans a code.
- Closing the Loop with Action Codes
To keep things efficient for the business and simple for the employees, loyalty actions can be performed directly by members using action codes.
- Filter Customers – Relational Operators for Fields
Filter members using relational operators (<, >, <=, >=, =) for fields when relevant, such as for daterelated fields.
- Filter Customers – Purchased Items Fields
You can filter members according to purchased items using the following item-related fields: Item Code, Item Name, Department Code, Department Name and Item Quality.
- Filter by Purchase Tags
For a business that has a POS integration, a member’s purchases can be filtered according to purchase tags.
- Clickable Member Details in Email Notifications
When a member completes a form or an alert is triggered, the business receives an email notification.
- Local Time Displayed in Como Hub
Times in the Como Hub are displayed in the local time zone of the business.
- Position of Tile Headers
From Content > Branding > Design, you can select to position your tile headers either above or below the tile icons.
- Limit the Frequency of an Automation
To limit the number of times an automation can occur for each member in total, use the Reception Limit field.
- Action Button – Open a Specific Asset Screen
Set a button to open a specific asset screen, such as a gift or punch card screen.
- Filter by Push-Enabled iOS Devices
From Dashboard > Filter Customers > Find Customers, filter members based on whether or not push notifications are enabled on their iOS device.
- Sort Filtered Locations by Distance (Nearby)
By tapping Nearby, you can sort locations in the app by distance from the device—where the nearest locations are presented on top.
- Add Badges to Catalog Items and Gifts
A badge, an icon representing a tag, is displayed on all locations, catalog items and gifts with this tag.
- Refresh Your Credit Balance on the Wallet Screen
For businesses that allow members to add or accumulate credit, a member’s credit balance appears on their Wallet screen
- Discount Rounding Types
Select how to round discounts that members receive on their purchases at the POS—through gift vouchers or club deals.
- URL Scheme to Open Como Apps from Other Apps
Allow apps that aren’t empowered by Como to open your app from theirs.