- View and Use Data on Non-Registered Customers
The Como Hub displays data on customers who have launched the app for the first time—including both registered members and customers who haven’t yet registered to the club.
- Add a PayPal Payment Option
For businesses with a PayPal account, members can purchase their catalog items (including credit) through the app.
- Add Credit Automations
An automation can be triggered to add credit for a member.
- Google Analytics – Member Demographics
From Google Analytics, view what proportion of your members belong to each gender or age group
- Background Image Animation
Select whether your app background image is animated (moves) or remains still.
- Send Text Messages (SMS) & Export Message Data
You can send members text messages (SMS) either manually or automatically, and export this data.
- Member Actions – Date & Time of Purchases
From Member Actions, export data on purchases that members have made within a specified period of time—including the date and time of each purchase
- Allow Members to Choose Their App Language
Allow members to choose themselves which language is displayed in the app.
- Purchase Log – Multiple Members Identified
When multiple members identify on a single purchase, the purchase log includes whether the particular member identified first, second, etc. on the purchase.
- Wallet Layout Block Preset
For businesses that allow members to add or accumulate credit, the Wallet screen displays a member’s credit balance.
- Minimum & Maximum Credit Amounts
Businesses can limit the amount of credit that can be used to pay for each purchase—by specifying a minimum and maximum credit amount.
- Como Hub Terminology Changes
Here are some highlights of the most important text and terminology changes in the Como Hub.