Import a custom list of user keys and save this specific group of members to perform actions on them. For example, you can save a specific group of members exported from Filter Members. You can also export different groups or actions from the Como Hub, perform changes to this file using an external application (such as Excel) and then import the custom group of members.
To import user keys:
- From the Data & BI tab, click Import User Keys.
- Enter a list of user keys (separated by a comma or pasting the column of a spreadsheet), enter the list title and click Save.
- To perform an action on a specific list of members:
- Select the list of user keys.
- Select the action to perform.
- Add the relevant details and click the corresponding send button.