Smart capabilities represent a set of advanced modules that include smart automations, smart gifts, smart punch cards and smart club deals. Smart capabilities offer many advantages over the classic automations, gifts and club deals—including more sophisticated conditions, easier configurations, additional features, and advanced capabilities.
Smart Automations: New Features & Capabilities
- New conditions available for every trigger—based on membership details, date & time, and days & times. For example, you can trigger automations only on specific days of the week at certain times, schedule automations in advance to begin on a certain date, or create automations based on member tiers (i.e. tags).
- New operators for conditions—including “is not one of” and “doesn’t contain”
- Scenarios – specify what will happen in different cases, allowing for simplier configurations (what would have been created as multiple automations can now be created as one automation with multiple scenarios).
- Item groups—define very specific groups without listing all item codes separately (using conditions based on item code/name, and department code/name). These groups are automatically saved to reuse in other conditions and automations.
- New automation triggers:
- Purchases an asset (in the Point Shop)
- Tagged or untagged
- External event submitted (by a 3rd party that integrated with Como)
- Overflows punch card (i.e. gets more punches than they have left on their card)
- Pays with Como Wallet (based on credit, point, gift card and Zooz payments)
- New features:
- Action delays—specify how much time to delay an action from occurring once the automation is triggered. For example, send new members a push notification the day after they join the club to encourage them to come in the store.
- Action tags—add tags to actions in specific automations to group and identify related actions. For example, send members a custom push notification if they received an asset during a specific campaign.
- Occurrences—control how many times an action is performed each time the automation is triggered, based on how many times the member purchased certain items or how much members spent on certain items.
Smart Gifts & Club Deals: New Features & Capabilities
- Conditions for redeeming gifts and using club deals—based on membership details, date & time, days & times, purchase details and shopping cart. For example, create different gifts/club deals based on tiers (VIP, student, etc.), based on days of the week, and based on how much the member spends or what they buy.
- Advanced discount configurations (which are defined, calculated and validated entirely by Como, instead of the POS) including:
- Percent or amount off specific items in the purchase
- Free item discounts – such as buy 1 shirt and get the 2nd for free
- New price for a specific item or bundle of items
- Limits for discount amounts, number of times discount is applied, etc.
- Scenarios—define different benefits based on different conditions. For example, give 10% off to members that buy 2 items and 15% off to members that buy 3 items, or better discounts to VIP members or at different times of the day (like happy hour).
- Item groups – define very specific groups without listing all item codes separately (using conditions based on item code/name, and department code/name). These groups are automatically saved to reuse in other conditions and gifts/club deals.