Boost sales—by creating exclusive offers for members to buy through the app and then claim in the business. For example, sell a breakfast for two for $15 or a new TV for $500. Change the offers regularly to keep it interesting and to encourage members to buy in advance so they don’t miss out.
How It Works
- The member selects the desired coupon and taps Buy.
- The member confirms the payment amount.
- The member adds their credit card info (or chooses a saved credit card from their app wallet).
- The payment is processed and the coupon is added to their app gifts—to redeem later.
- Reward club members by offering them exclusive deals through the app.
- By limiting the amount of time the offer is available, members are encouraged to buy the offer so they don't miss out.
- Provide members with an incentive to conveniently and easily purchase items in advance.
- Give members the opportunity to increase their purchase with other items when they visit the business to redeem their offer.
- Create gifts corresponding to the coupons you want to offer.
Note: The gift should provide the member something for free at the POS since they will pay for it when they “buy” the catalog item in the app.
- Create a web view with the coupon price:
paymentFlow - payInApp
itemCode - XXX (Your decision which number)
itemName - The name of the item (your decision)
price - YYY (no signs- Just numbers. No decimal)Note: Add an item code here that will also be used in the rule It should be different than any item code at the POS (ex: appCoupon123)
- Create a catalog for the coupons and add a category for each web view:
- Attached the catalog to the relevant Layout Block.
- Create a rule to send the gift when the payment succeeds (with a condition of the same item code used for the catalog item's payment button).
Note: The item should be the same as the item code that was added in step 2.