You can display PDFs and other files in your app such as a menu.
To show a PDF file in your app
- From Content > Information > Files, click Choose Files and select the PDF.
- Copy the URL that was automatically created.
- From Content > Information > Web Views, create a web view for this link:
- Enter a name for internal use (only visible in the Como Hub).
- Enter a title for the web view to appear in the app.
- Paste the file URL you copied under Base URL and click Save.
- To open the PDF from a welcome message or a specific button (such as from a catalog or pop-up message), add the web view to button:
- To open the PDF directly from an app tile (such as from the Home Screen):
- From Content >Layout > Layout Blocks, click Add Item.
- Add a name (internal use), title and icon.
- Add the web view to the button action, and click Save.
- From Content > Layout, select the screen.
- Add the layout block to the tile and click Save.