Use the Member Filter from the Data Explorer to filter members and perform one-time actions on them from your Campaign Center. For example, send all VIP members from a specific location a push message about the new deals for that location.
To create a one-time action:
- From Data & BI tab, click Data Explorer.
- From the top-right, select the Member Filter sheet.
- Add filters from the filters on the right, and then click the button on top to perform an action on these members.
For example, you can filter members by attributes like tag, or Home Location. And if you choose Time > Year > 2018 and Actions > Purchases > Only Purchases, you can filter only members that made a purchase in 2018.
- Select which campaign you'd like to add the one-time action to, and then click OK.
Note: If you'd like to add it to a new campaign, create the campaign before the one-time action (or save the one-time action as draft and move it to a new campaign later, see Manage Campaigns & Activities)
- Enter a name for your one-time action and optionally, add a description.
Note that the member segment is pre-defined according to the members included in your filter.
- Select to perform the action now (default) or schedule it for a later time. Then click Save.
Note: If you schedule the action to be performed later, it will still be performed on the specific members that were filtered now. In other words, the filter won't "refresh" to reflect any changes in your segment between the time the members were filtered and the time the action is scheduled to occur.
- Select the action you'd like to perform, then click Activate on top when finished.
Once a one-time action is created, it appears with status Active if it was set to be performed now or status Future if it was set to be performed later. Actions which are set to be performed immediately cannot be edited after they are activated.
For immediate actions, the status will automatically change to Completed once the action request is initiated. Completed activities are hidden by default, but you can select to display them from the view menu.