When you create a rule in the Campaign Center, you start by specifying when the rule will apply by choosing a trigger. You can drill down even more by adding conditions—based on date and time, days and hours, membership, purchase, and more.
For all rules, you can specify the following types of conditions:
- Membership – includes member details like member tag and point balance Learn more
- Date and Time – on which date and time the trigger occurs Learn more
- Days and Times – on which day of the week and times of day the trigger occurs Learn more
Based on the trigger you choose, different conditions are available.
- Purchase – purchase details like total spend, items in the shopping cart, location, etc.
- Benefit– which benefit, or price of a Point Shop gift
- Punches – how many punches will be in the card after it's punched, and whether or not it was the last punch
- Points – how many points the member received/used, and the new balance
- Credit - how much credit the member received/used, and the new balance
- Form – which form was filled out
- Claim – which catalog item, benefit or tag was associated with the "Claim" button
- Beacon Signal – identifiers for the beacon and what type of event occurred
- Payment – payment amount, payment flow for in-app credit card, and item code specified for the payment button
- Tag - which tag the member received or was removed
- External Event – related to external events submitted
- Updated Membership Details - which member details were updated and from/to which values
You can create a condition by choosing a field, operator and value. For example:
Different operators are available for different types of fields. In cases where you can specify multiple values for a field, press Enter after each value:
If you add multiple conditions, then ALL the conditions must be satisfied for the action to occur.
Example 1: Member spends over $100 at specific locations
Example 2: Member is both a student and a VIP