Create and manage all your campaigns from your Campaign Center—including automated rules, discounts and rewards, and one-time actions on member segments. Your Campaign Center is available from the tab in your Como Hub.
Organize your business activities into different campaigns as you see fit. Here are only some examples of campaigns:
- Joining Campaign—for activities related to new members that join like joining gift
- Basic Program Rewards—basic loyalty scheme like punch card rules, point accumulation, & general benefits
- Holiday Promotions—special offers and deals for a specific holiday
- July Offers—special seasonal benefits
- VIP Specials—special deals for a specific member segment
- Win-Back Campaigns—promotions targeting members who haven't visited in a while
- New Summer Collection 2018—promote new products
There are different types of activities you can add to each campaign and there's no limit for how many you can add.
|Rule||Automated rules to perform actions when a specific trigger occurs||When a member makes a purchase in July and spends over $100, give them a gift with a coupon for their next visit, along with a push|
|Deal||Discounts which are automatically applied to the purchase during POS checkout if the terms apply||10% off the purchase; 3 shirts for $10; buy 1 get 1 on cocktails; for each $100 you spend, get $20 off, and more|
|One-Time||One-time actions performed on a member segment you create from your Data Explorer||Send a coupon for a new soft drink to all members who purchased soda in the last month|
You can create campaigns directly from scratch, or you can use the Goal Wizard to choose a recommended campaign based on your business goals, which will be automatically created for you with one click.
To create a new campaign from scratch:
- From the main page of the Campaign Center tab, click + Campaign.
- Enter a name for your campaign.
- Click + Activity to start adding activities to your campaign.
For more on the different activites:
Create One-Time Actions