From the Campaign Center, you can create campaigns based on your business goals, which have proven business results. For example, you can create campaigns that drive spend, or promote slow or new locations.
To create campaigns based on your goals:
- Select the Goal Wizard tab from the home page of your Campaign Center.
- Select your goal.
- Select which campaign to use to achieve this goal, and click Create.
- The campaign is automatically created, with all the relevant business activities as drafts.
Customize it according to your needs:
- Edit the campaign name if needed.
- Click the activity and add missing details. For example, you may need to specify the gift, amounts, dates, etc.
- Activate the activity.
📹 Watch our video to learn more!