Recruit new members and bring more customers to your business by setting-up a Traffic Acquisition Coupon.
- The business creates a gift with the “Share” option
- The business publishes the gift on their Social Media
3. A potential customer opens the link and enters their phone number
4. The customer has registered automatically to the program as a member and receiving a gift.
- The member will receive a consent SMS to accept the program's T&Cs and provide their details
- The gift is limited to 1 per member. This is not configurable. In case a member enters their phone number again, they will not receive the gift a second time. At this stage, members are not notified that they already received the gift
- The gift can be intended for new and existing members or both
5. When a member identifies at POS using a phone number, the gift is available for redeem
- From your Campaign Center, click Gifts and then +Gift
- Enter a name for your gift and add a description. * Since this gift is used to acquire new members, use an attractive name and a welcoming description. Both will be visible to the user upon viewing the gift landing page on social media.
- Specify the discount of the gift
- Edit the display image. It will be shown to the user gift landing page on social media
- Switch “Activate"
- Mark if it applies only to new members
- Set Redirect URL after Gift Sharing (Optional)
- Set Facebook Pixel ID and Google Tag (Optional)
- Click on Advanced (Optional)
- Show & Hide Legal Section
- Show & Hide Social Share Icons
- Enabling the legal section will not automatically grant Terms and Conditions to the new member and a content message will be sent to the member upon joining through the landing page.
- Only one toggle can appear on the gift landing page - legal section or social icons.
- Edit the default text (Optional)
- Click ‘Save’ to activate your gift
- Copy the link
- Share it as a post on Facebook or any other social media platform
- Check how many members joined the program using the traffic acquisition coupon using 'Filter Members'. Go to ‘Filter Members’ and filter all members who joined the program with the source 'Quick Register'
NOTE: On Joining Reports, the ’source’ for members who joined via landing page link would be ‘QuickRegistration’ Or in the member details report on Data & BI in API Source/ API Source Name 'ComoLandingPage'.
- Create a rule based on joining the program, add a 'source type/ source name = ComoLandingPage' condition to send a different gift based on the joining source