Create and manage all your campaigns from your Campaign Center - including automated rules, discounts & rewards, and one-time actions on member segments.
Your Campaign Center is available from the Campaign Center tab in your Como Hub.
📚 In this article...
You can implement as many campaigns as you need depending on your business goals and loyalty strategy. Campaigns options are endless, and here are a few common examples for a little inspiration!
- Joining Campaign — for activities related to new members registering to your club, like a joining gift campaign
- Basic Program Rewards — basic loyalty scheme like punch card rules, point accumulation & general benefits
- Holiday Promotions — special offers and deals for a specific holiday (e.g., New Year, Thanksgiving, International Women Day or Bagel Day!)
- Seasonal Offers — special benefits related to the season, such as Summer Offer
- VIP Specials — special deals for a specific member segment
- Win-Back Campaigns — promotions targeting members who haven't visited in a while to encourage them to come back to your store
- New Products Promotions — such as Summer Collection 2021
There are different types of activities you can add to each campaign and there's no limit for how many you can add.
|Rule||Automated rules to perform actions when a specific trigger occurs||When a member makes a purchase in July and spends over $100, offer them a gift with a coupon for their next visit, along with a push notification|
|Deal||Discounts which are automatically applied to the purchase during POS checkout if the terms apply||10% off the purchase; 3 shirts for $20; buy 1 get 1 on cocktails; for each $100 you spend, get $20 off|
|One-Time||One-time actions performed on a member segment you create from your Data Explorer or directly from the Campaign Center||Send a coupon for a new soft drink to all members who purchased soda in the last month; offer 20% off for Valentine's Day|
|Punch Cards||Reward members for repeat purchases||Buy 8 coffees, get the 9th for free|
You can create campaigns directly from scratch, or you can decide to use our Goal Wizard to choose a recommended campaign based on your business goals. In this second option, the campaign will be automatically created for you in one click!
To create a new campaign from scratch, you can follow these steps:
- From the main page of the Campaign Center tab, click + Campaign.
- Enter a name for your campaign.
- Click + Activity to start adding activities to your campaign. Now you can choose the activity type you would like to proceed with, and start creating the campaign!
Learn more on the different activities in the following step-by-step guides:
Create One-Time Actions
Create Punch Cards for Campaigns