Create and manage all your campaigns from your Campaign Center - including automated rules, discounts & rewards, and one-time actions on member segments.
Your Campaign Center is available from the Campaign Center tab in your Como Hub.
📚 In this article...
You can implement as many campaigns as you need depending on your business goals and loyalty strategy. Campaigns options are endless, and here are a few common examples for a little inspiration!
- Joining Campaign — for activities related to new members registering to your club, like a joining gift campaign
- Basic Program Rewards — basic loyalty scheme like punch card rules, point accumulation & general benefits
- Holiday Promotions — special offers and deals for a specific holiday (e.g., New Year, Thanksgiving, International Women Day or Bagel Day!)
- Seasonal Offers — special benefits related to the season, such as Summer Offer
- VIP Specials — special deals for a specific member segment
- Win-Back Campaigns — promotions targeting members who haven't visited in a while to encourage them to come back to your store
- New Products Promotions — such as Summer Collection 2021
There are different types of activities you can add to each campaign and there's no limit for how many you can add.
|Rule||Automated rules to perform actions when a specific trigger occurs||When a member makes a purchase in July and spends over $100, offer them a gift with a coupon for their next visit, along with a push notification|
|Deal||Discounts which are automatically applied to the purchase during POS checkout if the terms apply||10% off the purchase; 3 shirts for $20; buy 1 get 1 on cocktails; for each $100 you spend, get $20 off|
|One-Time||One-time actions performed on a member segment you create from your Data Explorer or directly from the Campaign Center||Send a coupon for a new soft drink to all members who purchased soda in the last month; offer 20% off for Valentine's Day|
|Punch Cards||Reward members for repeat purchases||Buy 8 coffees, get the 9th for free|
You can create campaigns directly from scratch, or you can decide to use our Goal Wizard to choose a recommended campaign based on your business goals. In this second option, the campaign will be automatically created for you in one click!
To create a new campaign from scratch, you can follow these steps:
- From the main page of the Campaign Center tab, click + Campaign.
- Enter a name for your campaign.
- Click + Activity to start adding activities to your campaign. Now you can choose the activity type you would like to proceed with, and start creating the campaign!