Two Factor Authentication, or 2FA, is an extra layer of protection used to ensure the security of online accounts beyond just a username and password.
In this method users' claimed identities is confirmed by using a combination of two different factors:
1) something they know, 2) something they have, or 3) something they are.
Como hub can be also protected with two factor verification to the choice of the business.
The definition is per user, and need to be done by the user itself:
1. Go to “My Hub Preferences”:
2. Check the “2FA Enables” checkbox:
3. Download the “Google Authenticator” App (available both in App Store and Google Play).
In order to link the Google Authenticator app to Como Hub, click on the + button at the bottom right corner of the app screen to open a QR scanner. Scan the QR code that appears in “My Hub Preferences” screen in the hub.
4. Click Save.
5. After completing this process, log out from the hub and refresh.
At the next time you will try to login to the hub, after entering your user name and password, the hub user will be requested to enter an authentication code:
Fetch the code from your Google authenticator app under “ComoHub”: