- On the 15th of each month, all charges will be made (Credit Cards, ACH, DDI, and הו"ק.)
- Como Account Failed Payment Notification/Alert- email will be sent from Finance to the failed accounts with a copy to the Salesperson and Country Manager
- IL- Shiri + Lilaj
- UK- Ruben + Amit + Lilaj
- US Sales + Shelly
- On the 20th- Finance will send an internal email with all accounts who still haven’t paid (this email should be sent to all Sales + Country managers of Como)- Shosh/Ravit I will send you the list.
- From the 20th till the 30th – Sales should contact their accounts and make sure they cover their debt.
- On the 30th Sales should send an email to the business:
- Suspension of the account:
- Letting the Business know we are blocking Hub users.
- and specifying next steps (#5 + #6).
2. Request to R&D (email to Ofir Shapira Ofir.Shapira@como.com) to delete Hub users (please add loc id, and users to delete)
5. On the 10th of next month, if the business didn’t supplied payment yet- Deactivate all automations.
- Sales should send an email to Como Support with loc id to deactivate all automations.
6. Following 20 days (1.5 months after first notice)- Shutdown process (API KEY block, removal from app stores)- Done by Sales.