View Guide for New Features - June 2019
June Version Release Highlights
Last week, June 24th, a new version was released. The version highlights:
- GDPR: Como’s legal terminology will be changed soon from being the business’ data controller to a data processor. From the product perspective, it means that all customer-facing legal links will be owned by the businesses which will state they control the data and Como is the data processor.
- Hub 2.0:
- New Member Profile screen is available now, allowing you to perform multiple actions on a single member and to review all their membership information on one screen.
- A/B Testing - you can split one-time actions into two populations and measure each group's performance in order to decide which campaign will work better for the entire loyalty program.
- New Mobile Payment solution will replace Zooz integration, which will allow easy integration with any required payment processor
- Pilot – Dynamic Report: the new tool is available at this stage only for Como employees. The tool enables fast analytics, generating dynamic reports (benefits, sales and points), and segment members.