Create e-Gift cards for your business to delight your customers and generate extra revenue. Your customers can gift their loved ones on different occasions, such as birthday celebrations, Christmas or a simple ‘Bon Appetit’!
How to create an e-Gift card for your customers?
Here are the steps:
- As the e-Gift card feature is an Add-on, you will first request Como’s Support team or your dedicated Customer Success Manager to initiate the process.
- Our team will come back to you with the information and assets to provide us with, such as the e-Gift card amount options, card visuals or email template.
- You will be required to set up a Stripe Payment Processing account. You can use this guide to set up your account.
Implementation time for e-Gift card is 3 weeks, followed by testing. The Customer Success Manager will create rules and use tags to generate future reports.
The setup is straightforward, the returns are powerful and your customers can gift their customers, anytime, anywhere in the world
How can your customers send an e-Gift card?
Here are the steps:
1. Sender selects e-Gift card on the App or website
2. They choose the amount of credits to gift the receiver
3. They have the possibility to add a personalized message
4. Then, they input the name, mobile phone number and email address of the person they would like to send an e-Gift card to (the sender and recipient don’t necessarily need to have an App)
5. Once all the details are entered, the sender will be redirected to the ‘Basket’ after which the they’ll proceed with the payment
6. The lucky recipient will also receive an email notifying them that they’ve received an e-Gift card. When the receiver identifies at POS using their phone number, the e-Gift card amount is already added to the recipient's credit balance and can be redeemed against any product in the store.
What happens when the receiver receives the email?
- The receiver accepts the terms and conditions
- They can redeem the credit amount in-store by identifying at the POS or online using your online ordering that is integrated with Como
- Design attractive e-Gift cards to encourage members to send them out!
- Launch the e-Gift cards during a celebratory holiday or event (Christmas, Easter, New Year, Valentine’s Day, ...) to give members an extra reason to buy them and get generous
- Promote your e-Gift cards in a newsletter communication, on your website & your social media pages to let people know about this new loyalty feature